1. High-performance VGA cable connects a VGA (Video Graphic Array) equipped computer to a monitor or projector with a 15-pin VGA port (also known as RGB, DB-15, DE-15, HD-15, HDB-15, or D-sub 15) for video editing, gaming, or video projection.
2. Supports resolutions at 800×600 (SVGA), 1024×768 (XGA), 1600×1200 (UXGA), 1080p (Full HD), 1920×1200 (WUXGA), and up for high-resolution LCD and LED monitors.
3. The VGA cord is engineered with molded strain relief connectors for durability, grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging, and finger-tightened screws for a secure connection.
4. Foil & braid shielding and integrated dual ferrite cores on the VGA wire minimize crosstalk, suppress noise, and protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI).
5. The combination of gold-plated connectors and bare copper conductors provides this monitor cable with superior cable performance.